Thompson House second floor hook

Before the rework, they ensured that there would always be a hook at the top of the house. Since the rework, has that changed? If so, why? Just had a match with no hook up there, had to let the survivor bleed out. Basement was in the house but don't think there was any way I was making it there. And had already used a hook somewhat near the house, but not attached to it.

Comments

  • You can easily get from the Top Floor to the Basement.

    And I am glad they removed this Hook, it was stupid. Not weaker than the Basement, maybe even stronger.

  • There's several ways to get down from the second floor without using the stairs now, namely the hole in the floor and the two broken walls that lead outside.

    It's unnecessary to have a hook up there now that the Killer no longer has to navigate all the way down the stairs and out the building.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    You can easily get from the Top Floor to the Basement.

    And I am glad they removed this Hook, it was stupid. Not weaker than the Basement, maybe even stronger.

    Ok, even if I could make it to basement this time, basement doesn't always spawn there. What then? The hooks seem so scarce or outrageously spaced on that map.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    There's several ways to get down from the second floor without using the stairs now, namely the hole in the floor and the two broken walls that lead outside.

    It's unnecessary to have a hook up there now that the Killer no longer has to navigate all the way down the stairs and out the building.

    There was a hole before the rework too. The survivor kept intentionally running towards the chest up top, and the basement staircase opens from the opposite side. I still would have made it?