Description : Auric Cell Charm is not unlocked altough I have purchased auric cells many times before. I currently have auric cells in my inventory as well
Platform : PC
Steps : Booted the game - checked charms - acknowledge that it's not unlocked neither on survivor or killer
As per the in-game message the Auric Cell Charm has been removed temporarily - so it currently cannot be acquired. It will be applied retroactively at a later date.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same issue here, I bought Auric Cells in the past (still have them) but I don't have the charm
Same issue here
hope we get a fix soon !
As per the in-game message the Auric Cell Charm has been removed temporarily - so it currently cannot be acquired. It will be applied retroactively at a later date.