The devs have repeatedly said they can’t confirm when or even if Sony and Microsoft platforms will ever get cross progression
Please stop answering if you are not helping and not even reading my question. I'm not active here everyday reading every single post like you. At least, you could read it correctly. "Will", "now" such a big difference.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would it?
The devs have repeatedly said they can’t confirm when or even if Sony and Microsoft platforms will ever get cross progression
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/305-f-a-q-cross-progression - we've put the information that's available re cross-progression here on the knowledge base of the forum, and will update that, if/when anything changes.
Please stop answering if you are not helping and not even reading my question. I'm not active here everyday reading every single post like you. At least, you could read it correctly. "Will", "now" such a big difference.
I see. Thank you. I think you can close this now?