Opinions on new map
My opinion at the minute is its too big (bigger than swamp I think) and to survivor sided I may need to just get use to it more. But till that point my point still stands.
My opinion at the minute is its too big (bigger than swamp I think) and to survivor sided I may need to just get use to it more. But till that point my point still stands.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They need to fix the sounds I don't know if it's just me but it sounds like healing sounds
It’s bad. Too open and pretty bad outside loops but the main building is insanely strong
The one totem spot upstairs is brutal if they put a boon on it
Such a time waste to go up there to take it out
From my two games today I think you need to break the walls on the main building as soon as possible. It's a headache.. there's windows everywhere
Garbage just like most maps in this game
I really hope the next map is going to be dark like autohaven, I’m sick of bright maps
It's meh. Least it's not as awful as the last few maps we've gotten.
I've only played on it once though so my opinion may be subject to change.
Too many pallets and connected tiles, it's ridiculous.
There's no balance anymore, just do "creative" things, yay !