Xbox One Store - Chapter 22?
For some reason Portrait of a Murder isn't showing up in the Xbox store, I play on Xbox One, and everything is up to date, and it shows up on the in game store. Is it not on the Xbox store yet?
For some reason Portrait of a Murder isn't showing up in the Xbox store, I play on Xbox One, and everything is up to date, and it shows up on the in game store. Is it not on the Xbox store yet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know that platform shops always have it available a little bit after the official release. Depending on region and platform it may vary..
But it should not be this long, have you tried restarting your system?
Yes I've restarted it multiple times.
I think there is something wrong with the chapter DLC release on XBox. There are also several reports that the new achievements are not enabled on XBox as well…
Oh okay. Thank you.