Why does the artist feel so slow?
I mean honestly it just feels like I'm walking through molasses to get everywhere.
Is she 110% and I just missed it?
I mean honestly it just feels like I'm walking through molasses to get everywhere.
Is she 110% and I just missed it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She's supposed to be 115% but I know exactly what you mean. She feels extremely slow.
Most likely perspective. Having your camera higher up from the ground makes the movement seem slower than if it was closer to the ground.
She didnt feel slow to me as she ran me down today. I saw her catch my team mates as well. they were all fancy clothes Iridescent 1 or 2 survivors. Then she showed mercy and dropped one at the exit gate.
Was about to make the same thread. She feels 110%.