Trapper Tar Bottle Addon

Trappers "Tar Bottle" and "Logwood Dye" addons should make bear-traps more translucent, not darker. Especially with the addition of maps with light floors.

Comments

  • Logwood Dye doesn't exist anymore, for the record, it got deleted in his addon pass- and deservedly so since it did basically nothing.

    I've said this elsewhere, but what I think they should do is rework the Tar Bottle to provide more map-appropriate colouring. That way if you're going to a map like the Swamp or Azarov's or Midwich, it's still darkened, but if you're going to Coldwind or the Eyrie of Crows it gets more sandy-coloured, if you're going to Ormond it gets icier...

    That seems to be the only real way to rectify Trapper's power and more varied map design, outside of putting awkward and conspicuous grass in some places.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2668795#Comment_2668795

    That's a pretty cool idea. No more trapper tears when I use a tar bottle only to spawn in on The Game ;__;

    Yeah, I feel that. The Game is hard enough as it is lmao