PC - Thrill of the Hunt is both not gaining stacks for repaired totems and also loses extra stacks.

Step 1: Run Thrill of the Hunt

Step 2: Have someone break a totem

Step 3: Rebuild it with Hex:Pentimento

Step 4: Destroy the new totem.

Thrill of the Hunt will stay at 4 Stacks once a totem is broken even if its rebuild and go to 3 Stacks if the newly rebuild totem is broken even with 4 totems remaining in the trial.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Also tried this myself to see and yep, it loses a token on every cleanse and never gains any back if you rekindle totems. Once it runs out of tokens it just stops doing anything at all.

  • so.... do you get negative tokens and therefore negative BP/more speed? I would laugh if it were the case.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    so.... do you get negative tokens and therefore negative BP/more speed? I would laugh if it were the case.

    Fortunately, no, it doesn’t give the survivor higher cleansing speed. That would’ve been funny.

    I didn’t test the bloodpoints.