Repel prompt missing on controller (rebound buttons)
Link to PTB bug:
@Mooks said:
Platform: Steam, using an XBox Elite Series 2 Controller
Issue: when attacked by crows, the prompt to repel does not appear and is not possible.
Steps to reproduce: It’s either controller related or related to rebinding the buttons
How often: with the described setup (Elite Series 2 Controller, rebound buttons), it is always the case
additional info: I reported a similar bug about Nemesis vaccines and Pinheads box and Pinheads chains on the Hellraiser PTBI think. Those got fixed in the live release of Hellraiser chapter
Hi there,
reported this and also got an answer but this is sadly not fixed in the current release and i have not seen it mentioned in the known issues.
Comments
Same problem on PS4. I changed the default controls a while ago.
And I dont have any prompt button to repel crows. Every action is assigned to a button in the menu though...
Thanks for adding info!
can you answer the following question (and say which controller you use)
What button do you have the "Pick Up Item Interactions" control bound to?
also upvote my bug report :)
Pick up item is assigned to Left D-pad.
I think that's intentional.
What? Why would it? It’s literally impossible to repel crows like that.
oh, I misunderstood.
nevermind.
i know I probably should not bump this..
But it’s still here after the patch and it’s actually kinda game breaking when going against the Artist. Rebinding the key is damn hard with muscle memory….
Having the same problem on Xbox series X using Xbox elite controller series 2
remapped my interact/item pickup button to dpad right
Same problem here my gf plays on Xbox One and has mapped actions on right Dpad, she is always forced to go in a locker to repell crows as she can't do the action
So apparently it got fixed without being mentioned in the latest bugfix patch.
@Hel24330 @DrSalt @Gremson
do you still experience the bug in the current version of the game (not PTB)?
just now had this happen to me remapped to dpad left
Oh yeah I forgot there was still a bug report from me on this, I made a new one recently.
bug reappeared after being fixed for a while!
Just had another fun match against Artist… 😊
i am sorry but… still on pending?