Did I read that right?
Thanks, makes sense now
Thanks, makes sense now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, now running into idle swarm won’t damage, I think thrown swarms do.
Can you elaborate so it makes sense then?
Keyword is "idle"
Running into placed crow that is just sitting there swarms you only.
Getting hit by fired crow can injure or down you.
idk what didnt make sense about it to start... run into a crow that shes placed but hasnt fired and you just get swarmed, instead of getting injured. she's still incredibly strong.
I did, the edit hasn’t loaded for you i guess
Running into them now resets the swarm but if you fire them it will still do damage.
I think this was the spot she need toned down but not for nothing. Reseting the crows isn't enough I think personally survivors can now just run through them for no real downside.
I was thinking maybe add more time to get rid of the crows, let's say it takes 3 seconds to get rid of the crow(not sure the actual time) and you run through the idle crow it adds 2 seconds to remove so instead of 3 it now takes 5.