Eerie of Crows Map Brightness
Seems too bright compared to other maps. I have to turn my screen brightness right down.
Seems too bright compared to other maps. I have to turn my screen brightness right down.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's weird about this map is that if you look up, the sky itself is pretty dark. I don't know where all of the ambient light is coming from.
And yeah, while I love the new map's design, I'm not a fan of the switch to brighter maps.
Even on my G14 lowest brightness setting this map lighting is too bright for me. Going to have to leave matches.
Edit: I installed ReShade. Turning down Yellow Saturation, Yellow Exposure, and Global Gamma with qUINT helps a bit. The main problem though is the light level outside parts of the map is oscillating slowly in brightness. Really not fun for migraine.