I want to abort to get unhooked !
I hate it when some heroes want to farm unhook points when the killer is right behind them !
I want to kick this idiots in the face to abort the glorious rescue !!!
Stop this braindead suicide bs. pls. thx.
I hate it when some heroes want to farm unhook points when the killer is right behind them !
I want to kick this idiots in the face to abort the glorious rescue !!!
Stop this braindead suicide bs. pls. thx.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes!! it’s so frustrating that we have no say in that, it happens to me all the time, and even if someone is in a chase sometimes they’ll unhook me (or someone else) to get the killer off their back and basically end up being the reason the other person dies. i guess you could report them for gameplay abuse? but that doesn’t do anything anyways..
-Killer tries to move away, not wanting to camp
-######### runs straight past him and unhooks me
-Killer hooks me again, the ######### ######### of to self care and do it all over again.