Really dreading this update
Please don't break console that's all I gotta say.
Please don't break console that's all I gotta say.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
fans go BRRRRRRR
It is and that's why I'm worried it's gonna make them even worse.
At least we can fly to space if they make them even more mad.
For me, this update is going to be make or break.
Overcome is bonkers nutty koo-koo bananas strong, but at least the killer seems decent.
If neither are nerfed, it means that this game is going to turn into an arms-race.
If both are nerfed, I have no idea.
If Overcome is nerfed, it means that killers are likely to catch a break.
If Artist is nerfed, it means that...I'm probably going to finally start getting through my backlog of other games.
almost that time for the notes.
almost that time for the notes.