Add a "Advance to next level" button to the bloodweb
There really should be an option to just have the game automatically pick stuff on the bloodweb and advance to the next level. I have every single perk unlocked, but when I'm at the BP cap I usually spend a fair few hundred thousand and get flashlights, toolboxes, offerings etc. Manually going to each thing on the bloodweb and unlocking it gets very tedious and it'd be great to just have a button that we press where the game picks random things from the bloodweb and advances us up a level. Maybe even an option where we can select "Go to level xx" and it jumps to that level. It'd be great when a new character comes out so we can jump straight to the teachables!
Comments
This would be excellent, though really I'd settle for just speeding up the animation to buy items so you can just click without any of the delay.