About the save issue...
In a server I moderate , I noticed lots of talk about this issue. Somebody told me that they lost 500k bp and 5000 auric cells... so , does that mean they lose their money and their stuff ? There isn't any compensation.
In a server I moderate , I noticed lots of talk about this issue. Somebody told me that they lost 500k bp and 5000 auric cells... so , does that mean they lose their money and their stuff ? There isn't any compensation.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't lose anything.
If you logged on before it was fixed , there was the possibility of your save messing up.
It's fixed now so you may have logged on afterward or you got lucky
Bhvr will probably help them out with that. They may not be the best company but I highly doubt they ignore players who list stuff.
Oh okay. I guess I did get lucky then. I got both error messages and logged on before they posted their statement and everything was fine, but I didn't get logged in before it was fixed.