Boon totem idea!
Why not make it so every time you relight the totem, it takes longer? Had the idea when I was going against a Freddy today.
Why not make it so every time you relight the totem, it takes longer? Had the idea when I was going against a Freddy today.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because boon are amazing survivor perk and they cant be change immadiatly if the are still a problem in 4 years we may see some change but for now dont expect much.
Possible.
Perhaps a 2-3 second increase every use up to a maximum of 8-9. I saw someone suggest this in another thread a while back and I think its fine.
If it has time increments they should be relevant, having +5 seconds per re blessing to a cap of +20 sounds about right