Stridor rework idea.

Hey everyone. Do I have an idea for a rework to stridor. So I think instead of it effecting just breathing and grunts of pain why not just have it effect exhaustion. So here is my idea

Stridor

You gain a sense for your prays breathing and you make sure to steal it.

When you hit a survivor with a basic attack they suffer from the exhaustion status effect for 5/10/15 seconds

If the survivors is already effected with the exhaustion status effect they gain an additional 5/10/15 second to their cooldown.

All survivors breathing is increased by 25%

What do you think of this buff or rework?

Comments

  • I think 15 seconds is too much to be a passive effect. Especially when compared to other addons, and perks that have a more prep work involved like bloodecho to get more value

    Though, i think the point of this perk is:

    No deadhead allowed.


    And like... does spirit and nurse really need help?

  • Third seal should give exhaustion not blindness.

    that or give both.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    Third seal should give exhaustion not blindness.

    that or give both.

    I could get behind that.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    I think 15 seconds is too much to be a passive effect. Especially when compared to other addons, and perks that have a more prep work involved like bloodecho to get more value

    Though, i think the point of this perk is:

    No deadhead allowed.

    And like... does spirit and nurse really need help?

    Correction : Blight* and Nurse :)