How to crossplay between Steam and Epic Store?
Got a friend that will start playing when the game will go free on Epic Store while I will play on Steam and I have no idea how to make the crossplay between the two launchers work.
Never played with friends before or even added someone as friend into the game.
Any help on how to make it work would be appreciated.
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
It should be the same as on Console to Steam now - you give your friend code to your friend (in game), and then they are able to add you from that.
You can access the in-game friend list (and view your own friend code) by pressing one of the plus symbols on the greyed out characters in survivor pre lobby
here is an image from google how it looks like
(top left is your own friend code and I think on the request tab you add new friends)