Merged: Anyone else having Save Game Can't be Read error?

Comments

  • Probably a bad code merge getting ready for the update tomorrow.

  • @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2666678#Comment_2666678

    Why do I get the feeling you're bragging? Alot of people still can't find the next gen systems. Telling us you're on the Series X isn't necessary. Xbox is Xbox.

    Lol what? Sorry my comment made you feel that way. Some issues may be hardware dependent and i wanted to give as much info as possible is all. I don't think what console you own is impressive, as long as we can all play. I thought the PS5 was the only one hard to get still.

  • @VolantConch1719 said:

    Okay, it's not just me then. Just as I got the final Yun-Jin challenge too (if I have to do 3 stuns again, which I probably will, I'm going to lose more of my mind than I already have).

    Eh, don’t worry too much about the stun thing, just keep an eye out for any noob killers. It'll be a piece of cake to do if you do that. :)

  • @PyramidHeadBigBooty said:

    Um yeah, it happened on the Switch too. Man, I don’t want anything happening with my progress, especially my iridescent shards. I've worked my butt off to get the amount I currently have. 😖

    I've heard that shards will be preserved, and if worst comes to worst, they'll compensate you with an amount of bloodpoints that equals the total amount you've ever earned. Your DLCs and shop purchases are also safe. What's at risk, historically, is all event/time-limited cosmetics and unlocks, and all of your characters may end up set to level 1 again with wiped inventories, no perks, etc. Rift earnings might also be at stake, but most reports of this error I've heard of came from before they existed. I've also never heard of this error happening on such a widespread scale, which gives me a flicker of hope that it might not end as badly as it has before.