As an executioner main I give you my word every James Sunderland will be Dead by Daylight,
Nice haha. That’s how nemesis are whenever I used Claire or Jill. Pretty cool but if u had a choice to Mori 1 of the 4 silent hill survivors who would it be?
Nice haha. That’s how nemesis are whenever I used Claire or Jill. Pretty cool but if u had a choice to Mori 1 of the 4 silent hill survivors who would it be?
Id have to say James, though one time I got morid by a 4stack of Yuis.
Claire’s always been my favorite character from RE so it’s her.
Yeah she’s who I main in the game I think you can tell lol. I never played Resident evil but I remember when I bought Jill I saw Claire and I was like, “she looks so cool” and bought her set. She became my favorites in the games and in the new movie that came out.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been waiting for him for so long... in our special place...
Just kidding, I've just been wanting him in the game for such a long time and I'm glad to finally play him!
Nice choice. I find it cool that you can run an all silent hill line up.
As an executioner main I give you my word every James Sunderland will be Dead by Daylight,
Nice haha. That’s how nemesis are whenever I used Claire or Jill. Pretty cool but if u had a choice to Mori 1 of the 4 silent hill survivors who would it be?
Claire’s always been my favorite character from RE so it’s her.
Id have to say James, though one time I got morid by a 4stack of Yuis.
Yeah she’s who I main in the game I think you can tell lol. I never played Resident evil but I remember when I bought Jill I saw Claire and I was like, “she looks so cool” and bought her set. She became my favorites in the games and in the new movie that came out.
He is pretty intimidating.
I just really like Lisa for some reason.
I like her too. My only complaint tho is that her and Cybil have the same voice as Cheryl. Hopefully they can fix that
The main reason I say Claire is because I played re2 before re3 so I like her over jill