Please fix the gen speeds

Someone, please explain to me how gen speeds are okay now? Are the devs doing anything about this?


I feel like if I want to stand a chance at getting a 4k as the killer, I need to take undying and ruin, and then just hope for the best.


The game is so ######### broken right now

Comments

  • Also, get rid of prove thyself, If it took 2 mins to do a gen, that perk would still be broken

  • So more holding M1 for survivors? No thanks

  • You obviously weren’t here back before the gen speed changes, old BNP and old prove Thyself.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    You obviously weren’t here back before the gen speed changes, old BNP and old prove Thyself.

    I have been coming and going for a long time....and considering one of the mods just threaten to ban me for calling someone an idiot, I think I'll be gone again for some time. Back to Apex for the foreseeable

    scr.jpg


  • @Phasmamain said:

    So more holding M1 for survivors? No thanks

    Why not? From what I have seen many love it. They wont even go near the killer.

    Get all 5 gens out of the way ASAP, get out. Seen it many times so obviously they love the m1 game

  • Honestly gen speeds are fine, its that regression is basically worthless without 9 killer perks stacked together to make it effective.