Which Dark Souls/Bloodborne boss would make the best killer?

I know there'd probably be issues with model sizes because some of these bosses are really big compared to the player character but for the sake of the poll, ignore that :)

Personally, I think Artorias would work super well since he's one of the series' most iconic characters and his erratic animations in his boss fight would fit really well into the game, I've no idea what his power could be though.

Comments

  • for me its a tie between soul of cinder, artorias, and abyss watchers, with an honorable mention to gravelord nito who is a little bit on the bigger side and having all the bones he's made out of scaled down would look like he's made out of dead babies.

    ultimately went with soul of cinder though just because its my favorite boss, and its power could be tied into its ability to switch weapons, gwyn's power, or with the firelinking curse.

    artorias would fit the job perfectly with looks, but he does not have many options for powers that keep it friendly to dark souls. (maybe something with walking through abyss?)

    the abyss watchers could be another killer to introduce ai assistants like nemesis (but ones that dont suck), with maybe 2 abyss watchers (1 player, 1 ai), but around huntress movement speed, and some charge/combo attacks to keep the power interesting

  • @Gazgemauch said:

    for me its a tie between soul of cinder, artorias, and abyss watchers, with an honorable mention to gravelord nito who is a little bit on the bigger side and having all the bones he's made out of scaled down would look like he's made out of dead babies.

    ultimately went with soul of cinder though just because its my favorite boss, and its power could be tied into its ability to switch weapons, gwyn's power, or with the firelinking curse.

    artorias would fit the job perfectly with looks, but he does not have many options for powers that keep it friendly to dark souls. (maybe something with walking through abyss?)

    the abyss watchers could be another killer to introduce ai assistants like nemesis (but ones that dont suck), with maybe 2 abyss watchers (1 player, 1 ai), but around huntress movement speed, and some charge/combo attacks to keep the power interesting

    I think weapon switching could be a really cool power actually

    Greatsword would be the default weapon obv, Sorcery phase could slow him down to 110 and give him some kind of ranged ability with soul spears or smth, then I've got no idea what he'd do for the Curved Sword or Spear phase lol

  • Personally, I think that Father Gascgoine would fit DBD best (Only souls game I've played extensively is Bloodborne). Orphan of Kos could work, but I can't say for certain that they'd fit. Truth be told, I accidentally went into new game + before I could complete the DLC. I never actually got the chance to fight the Orphan of Kos, lol.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    Personally, I think that Father Gascgoine would fit DBD best (Only souls game I've played extensively is Bloodborne). Orphan of Kos could work, but I can't say for certain that they'd fit. Truth be told, I accidentally went into new game + before I could complete the DLC. I never actually got the chance to fight the Orphan of Kos, lol.

    Father G would definitely fit really well. I feel like he'd be a Power Burst type killer like Michael and Oni where he can turn into a Beast for a limited time.

  • @tenoresax said:

    I know there'd probably be issues with model sizes because some of these bosses are really big compared to the player character but for the sake of the poll, ignore that :)

    Personally, I think Artorias would work super well since he's one of the series' most iconic characters and his erratic animations in his boss fight would fit really well into the game, I've no idea what his power could be though.

    The Rotten.

  • Idk Witch of Hemwick or someone else I wouldn't mind seeing horribly buggy and in a horrible state