Turning off crossplay

Why can't you turn off Crossplay anymore? I dont mean to be rude and I know there are so many console players better than me but all I get on solo que is console players and i Never get, lets say, the best.

I'd rather que longer at this point

Comments

  • You can turn it off, but only in the Main Lobby. If you are in a Survivor or Killer Lobby, you cannot turn it off.

  • @Spcmcory said:

    Why can't you turn off Crossplay anymore? I dont mean to be rude and I know there are so many console players better than me but all I get on solo que is console players and i Never get, lets say, the best.

    I'd rather que longer at this point

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    You can turn it off, but only in the Main Lobby. If you are in a Survivor or Killer Lobby, you cannot turn it off.

    This. Make sure you are in the main menu.