Non teachable survivor perk changes

Dark Sense

Unlocks potential in one’s aura reading ability. At the start of the trial, the aura of the killer is revealed to you for 8/9/10 seconds. Each time a gen is completed, the killers aura is revealed to you for 5 seconds. When the last gen is completed you see the killers aura for 8/9/10 seconds.

Deja Vu

no changes needed

Hope

this perk sucks cause it doesn’t give you wings like the perk says. Anyway it’s fine

KindRed

Unlocks potential in one’s aura reading ability. While you are on the hook, if the killer is within a 12 meter range, the killers aura is revealed to all other survivors and repair speeds is increased by 6/7/8%.

while a survivor other than you is not on the hook, if the killer is within a 12 meter range, the killers aura is revealed to all other survivors and repair speeds is increased by 6/7/8%. Does not stack! (The survivor aura reading part will be base kit, This is not my idea this is from Scott Jund! All credit goes to him!)

LightweiGht

Scratch marks stay visible 1/2/3 seconds less than normal, your scratch marks spawn considerably wider and your running sound is 100% silent.

No one left behind

When the exit gates are powered, gain the following effects.

  • 100% additional bloodpoints for altruism, healing and unhooking
  • 50/75/100% bonus action speed when healing, unhooking survivors and healing a survivor from the dying state
  • all survivors auras are revealed to you

Plunderers instinct

no changes needed

Premonition

get an auditory warning when looking in the direction of the killer in a 45 degree cone within a range of 12/24/36 meters.

Resilience

no changes needed

SlipperY meat

no changes needed

Small game

no changes needed

Spine chill

no changes needed

This is not happening

while injured, or in the killers terror radius or a survivor is on the hook, great skill check success zones when repairing and healing are increased by 30/40/50%

We’ll make it

no changes needed

these we’re all my changes to the non teachables I will do killer soon what do you think?

Comments

  • A premonition buff that I dream for. Just amazing.

    I think This is not happening should increase the odds of getting a skillcheck.

    I think small game should also be a bloodpoint perk as it increases the amount of bloodpoints you get when you do a totem.

    I also think hope should give you the haste status effect for a short time every time a generator is completed

    I love all the changes

  • For some odd reason I thought slippery meat was a Jake perk.

  • Perk by Perk:

    Dark Sense: Sounds a good change with seeing the killer at the start, like a survivor version of Lethal Persuer. I would probably keep the aura reveal time as per the original (5/7/10), but otherwise I like the addition.

    Deja Vu: Yup, no change needed.

    Hope: Again, I agree that chamges are not needed.

    Kindred: The game doesn't need any more speed buffs to gens. If a killer is gonna be close by because they know a survivor os close by, why should they be punished? Kindred is strong enough as it is, so no change and certainly not a gen-speed buff.

    Lightweight: Love the idea of spreading the red scratch marks. It would give it more value in losing a killer. Keep that, but running being silent could make it a bit OP, so I wouldn't add a silencer.

    No One Left Behind: Any buff is great to this, and having it activate when gates are powered, not opened, makes much more sense. It should be a powerful perk, since it ought to be used right near the end. Maybe the speed of altruistic actions could be a bit less, but knowing where survivors are at all times once the gate is powered is a really useful buff.

    Plunderer's Instinct: Agreed, no change.

    Premonition: Nice to remove the long cooldown, but maybe a shorter cooldown like 20/15/10 seconds would be better, just so that it doesn't make too many auditory noises and become annoying.

    Resilience: Agreed.

    Slippery Meat: One of the most useless perks I've ever had the misfortune to have. I'd add on top of the 3 additional escape attempts either an effect that reduces the time required to escape the killers grasp (3/6/9% less, perhaps) or the option to have 3 escape attempts on the second hook, instead of the struggle phase.

    Small Game: Agreed

    Spine Chill: Agreed

    This Is Not Happening: Maybe keep the old percentages of the great skill check (10/20/30%), but I love the idea it can be activated in stressful occassions, rather than just when injured. Great change.

    We'll Make It: Agreed.

  • Is this even real or just suggestions?

  • Plunderers instinct: change needed in my opinion. We should see the chests even if they are already opened. Everytime I run appraisal and someone opened already a chest I don't see anymore where I should go to use my tokens.