Pinhead, Lament Configuration, and lockers

What happens when Pinhead pulls a survivor out of a locker while they are holding the Configuration? Does Pinhead activate the Puzzle or does it just go to some random area of the map again? I haven't thought about testing it before.

Comments

  • It behaves as if the cenobite grabbed it, it skips the animation basically

    It still does the little jumpscare and initiating the chain hunt as usual.


    HOWEVER - a random bit of trivia for you, if they are in a locker when you pick up the box, you do not scream or get instantly chained.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    It behaves as if the cenobite grabbed it, it skips the animation basically

    It still does the little jumpscare and initiating the chain hunt as usual.

    HOWEVER - a random bit of trivia for you, if they are in a locker when you pick up the box, you do not scream or get instantly chained.

    Thanks, good to know. I kind of thought it would be like using a locker to avoid tombstone Myers.

  • @dnj510 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2663078#Comment_2663078

    Thanks, good to know. I kind of thought it would be like using a locker to avoid tombstone Myers.

    Yeah if you can fast jump into a locker when you hear the little humming sound that plays when Pinhead picks up the box from the floor, you can avoid the scream/the chains that instantly grab you. It's a neat little trick I've not seen anyone talk about. Probably because it's so circumstancial. Cool tho!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What i do know is that if a survivor dcs in a locker with the box, the box is permanently stuck in the locker and cannot be picked up by anyone making chain hunts unstoppable.

    fun!

  • @dnj510 said:

    What happens when Pinhead pulls a survivor out of a locker while they are holding the Configuration? Does Pinhead activate the Puzzle or does it just go to some random area of the map again? I haven't thought about testing it before.

    He solves it and activates the Hunt instantly, then carries you. Then I start wishing that grabs procced Surge.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    What i do know is that if a survivor dcs in a locker with the box, the box is permanently stuck in the locker and cannot be picked up by anyone making chain hunts unstoppable.

    Lovely. The second locker-related trollsploit I've discovered in 2 days.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What i do know is that if a survivor dcs in a locker with the box, the box is permanently stuck in the locker and cannot be picked up by anyone making chain hunts unstoppable.

    Thanks bhvr