Am I the only one who dislikes removal of perk tiers?
While it is a good thing in general, there are certain perks that actually can benefit the player while being lower tier than 3.
Example: Whispers 2 on Pig (You hear whispers and then you crouch - survivors don't hear you. Now you will need both Whispers and Monitor and Abuse (which is useless on Pig) to do this)
Mettle of Man 1 + Object of Obsession: You get more aura reading on loops with MoM 1 than MoM3
Deliverance 1: You can trick killers who notice deliverance and use it as a 60s timer (to prevent ds) to wait way longer.
Comments
7.0.0... Watch the video till the end.
Someone got baited...
@Dino7281 Indeed my dude, someone did get baited :)
I'm so terrible sorry but we need to tell you something buddy
You forgot a picture of UNO Reverse Card.
@Dino7281 I'm not sharpwitted enough to think so about such advanced comebacks :(
Gosh I wish 10% of this patch went live. Just the Billy change and that brown addon... xD
######### it, I want something like 99%.
I would nerf CoH more, but still better than nothing.
It was TO good to be true, sadly i dont se BHRV do any of this changes that would make the game much more bearable, but one can dream can you not?.
wake up...
Even if the patch isn't real, these are still good things worth discussing for the life of the game.
I'm also hesitant about removing all perk tiers. I like the granularity they provide.
Maybe automatically give access to all generic perks at tier 1, and every character starts with their own perks already at tier 3?
I think removing perk tiers would allow for far more creativity with perk creation, as they no longer need to be bound to arbitrary numbers that become marginally better with a higher tier.
I don't understand how people figured out the joke way sooner...
It said 7.0.0... We are on 5. something...?
Nothing in-between? And in 1.5 months? All the clues were there...
They don't really provide granularity though. Most perks are functionally worse when not Tier 3 and it isn't as if you can scale back to tier 2 or 1. To have granularity the perks would need to have versions you could swap to and from with enough of a difference between the versions that there could be a statistical reason to switch.
Removing perk tiers would increase bloodweb efficiency and decrease the grind considerable since you're not buying the same perk 3 times. Plus it would make it easier to balance perks on the dev side in the sense its a marginal time save.