So unable to unhook bug on Myers worse than face camping Bubba
I'm not gonna explain how the exploit is done since it was done to me me but I have some ideas on how it's done.
Unhookable by the way.
I'm not gonna explain how the exploit is done since it was done to me me but I have some ideas on how it's done.
Unhookable by the way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Or could be cheating who knows
Oh my God.
TRUE facecamping has returned.
That is like the true facecamping from the old days...I thought they got rid of that when Freddy released...
Now we have a solid case on why face camping is bannable lol
Have you made a post like this in the bug report area?
Yeah I just did.
Don't you mean un-unhookable?
If I had to guess I'd say he used the lack of collision from stalking to overlap the hitbox for unhooks or something.