Deal with your god damn hacker problem!!!

THREE GAMES IN A ROW WITH A HACKER IN IT!! Your game is a joke, your anti cheat is a joke, YOU ARE JOKES. These little cheating basement dwellers can even accuse others of cheating. I just spawned in as pig figured I'd try the tape with rule set 2 since I've never tried it and a gen pops the SECOND the match starts. Forcing me to dc because I'm not going to deal with the knowledge that a hacker tried putting blame on me.

And I know exactly which one it is because they are rank 1 with zero perks and MANY people on steam have the exact same name and profile pic with most having been banned in the past where as the others do not.

FIX YOUR DAMN ANTI CHEAT IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE.

And I won't be surprised if I get banned from here for telling you to fix a necessary part of the game.

Comments

  • They do have an anti-cheat, and unfortunatly, as humanity has not developed true AI, its an endless fight where the attackers (Hackers) get to make the first move.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    They do have an anti-cheat, and unfortunatly, as humanity has not developed true AI, its an endless fight where the attackers (Hackers) get to make the first move.

    I've said it before and I'll say it again, Minecraft has a better anti cheat system. For example if X is not supposed to happen then that equals a ban (If survivor is moving at x speed for x amount of seconds and don't have x perk, ban em). Hell an easier way is to have matches internally recorded so that when a report is made that recording gets sent to the devs to see if it was a valid report or not and punishment can be handed out accordingly.

  • Im not sure if the anti cheat even monitors subtle hacking which imo is very common at high MMR.

  • @MikeyBoi said:

    Im not sure if the anti cheat even monitors subtle hacking which imo is very common at high MMR.

    Doubt it even works at all unless they're using outdated hacks. I've had multiple people just casually outrunning tier 3 bloodlust and nothing happened to them. At least in other games they get banned on the spot when the server detects something funky with a player, with dbd you have to go through a whole thing filling out a support ticket that might not even be looked at, and if it was you are given no indication of your report actually doing something.

  • Yeah bhvr system suck i think that why this game have so many hacker because they know that most of the time they dont get report because you need a video if you dont have that youre report is worthless.