Personal Perk Identity
So, one of the things I do find cool about the game is that you can unlock every perk for every other killer/survivor. Though I imagine players gravitate towards the stronger ones. I'm fairly new, so take the following idea with a grain of salt...
Buuuuuuuuuuut...
What if individual Survivors/Killers get a stronger version of their personal perks? Not massively stronger, but a 15%-20% stronger version if there are numbers involved?
Just as an example since its easy to do:
Everyone Gets:
We're Gonna Live Forever
Healing Speed: 100%
25% stackable buff.
Max of 100%
But if you were playing as David King with it:
We're Gonna Live Forever.
Healing speed 120%
30% stackable buff.
Max of 120%
Do you think that would actually do anything/be useful? Too strong with certain perks? Too simple to automatically have (maybe you could get the stronger version of their personal perk by prestigeing?)
Comments
i don’t want to be bullied by another 4 stack, flashlight blinding, head on using, pallet stunning + any means necessary, mom + breakout group of Yuis.
tldr I got bullied by a bunch of Yuis.
3-4 meta survivors while the rest never get played? Sounds great!
I would rather not want to see 4 Megs, 2 Claudets x 2 Davids only, etc. No need for another meta on top of the current meta.
Now they will know how it feels! :D
finally balance!
I had a similar-ish idea, were each Survivor/Killer could only run two other teachables not from themselves, which would tone down the strength of certain builds, but it was very much rejected by the forums lol
My BBQ tho :(
You can still run it on every Killer, it just takes one of your slots for teachables.
TBH I was mainly thinking for Survivors anyway, given there's 4 Survivor builds to deal with per game.
I want 4 BBQ and chilis on my deck for 400 percent bonus >:(