Game Glitch or Game Cheat?

Sometimes I'm not sure which is which. For example, I just played a match where I downed a survivor after she jumped out the window. When I went to go pick up the body, there she is, standing in the window again! Glitch or cheat?

Comments

  • If it's not the hit validation i guess they are cheating.

  • @Anniehere said:

    If it's not the hit validation i guess they are cheating.

    If it is cheating then its more rampant than I thought. This is a whole separate account with a low mmr and I'm still seeing cheaters. It's wild.

  • Well, it happened again. I'm so frustrated. Hit a Meg once, circle a car, hit her again, makes the sound and everything that she should be down but...nope. I feel like I'm losing my mind. To anybody who think's they haven't met a cheater yet: You just haven't met an obvious one yet.

  • Ive seen cheaters play on certain streams where they are able to alter their stance animation at will. So it could be a cheater or just lag. Best to just report it and hope it gets looked at if more than you report it. This game def got alot more cheaters after it showed up on the epic store ive noticed.