Lost PS4 account
Hello, I have a problem.
My software on my playstation 4 crashed. I redownloaded DBD, but I have to start all over again. Is there anyway to get my account back?? I don't want to lose the 2 halloween outfits i worked so hard for ![]()
Hello, I have a problem.
My software on my playstation 4 crashed. I redownloaded DBD, but I have to start all over again. Is there anyway to get my account back?? I don't want to lose the 2 halloween outfits i worked so hard for ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Btw, I do not know my player ID. I redownloaded DBD and I do have my new player ID, but I suppose that ID is worthless...
I also have a PSN account. Maybe that can help...??
Are you back on your account again @vVNootnootVv ?
If yes, then DBD should sync with it.
Also:
Go to Settings >PlayStation Network/Account Management >Restore License
NEVERMIND!!! I GOT IT BACK!!!!!! I AM SOOO GRATEFULL!!!
How? I have the same problem I’ve reinstalled it an now I’m on this screen
My game crashed I had to redownload DBD now I’m in a brand new account and not my old one. Help how can I get my old one back I have so much money into that other account!!!!