Am I the only one who misses Killer POV having different chase music?
I know that only a few killers had it but I really miss the killer POV having different chase music. I especially enjoyed Oni's and how from the survivor POV it sounds like a monster is chasing you but from the Killer POV it sounds like a duel.
Am I the only one who misses this?
Comments
It is a duel since if you make one mistake you lose your life or in this case the entire match :^)
Oni’s POV music was the best in the game. I hope it comes back
This is why I hope they make alternates for the ‘different’ themes. The standard theme has, what, 6 completely different variations? It’s a lot of work, but making one or two alts for every theme would be fantastic, and they can reuse themes that went unused, such as Oni’s.
Though I also wish they keep the 6 og themes, somehow. They’re way too good to go unused. Maybe do the Monstrum thing and only change the theme once you’ve had your first direct interaction with the killer?
If im not wrong... literally every killer with custom chase music other than oni play their chase music in their POV.
Oni now also hears his chase theme as it appears for the survivors. This was changed a while back. The other one was Demo, I think?