Exit Being Blocked For Survivor?

Is this a perk? I was playing against a leatherface and when I went to cross the line it wouldn't let me cross. I've never ran into that before. What kind of perk is that?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Are you new? If so, there's a perk called Blood Warden that prevents you from being able to leave for 1 minute if a survivor has been hooked after exit gates are opened.

  • probably blood warden

  • @Jplanas98 said:

    Are you new? If so, there's a perk called Blood Warden that prevents you from being able to leave for 1 minute if a survivor has been hooked after exit gates are opened.

    Yes, thats why I asked lol. Thank you for your response.

  • There is some killer specific mechanics/add ons that can also block the gates (but nothing other than Bloodwarden works for Bubba)

    Freddy: has an addon that blocks the gate for sleeping survivors for a short time

    Twins: When Victor is latched on a surv the gate is blocked for them, I think even a few seconds after victor got removed

    Pinhead: If you are chained the gates are blocked, but immediately free when chains are removed

  • I do love a sneaky Blood Warden in game, that feeling as you think you're safe and then you see the entity blocking the exit - a complete oh ######### moment!

  • @Mandy said:

    I do love a sneaky Blood Warden in game, that feeling as you think you're safe and then you see the entity blocking the exit - a complete oh ######### moment!

    It was a very oh ######### moment for both me and my teammate!

  • One time I could have gotten so much blood warden value but this one gamer decided they were not in a chase, so no windows got blocked and they just ran an infinite until the Feng came to bodyblock.


    I could get in chases with other people, but I guess this one had social anxiety.