Next patch
I wish we could have the patch notes before the patch lunch. Like that i would know if thr crow lady is getting some huge nerf or not. Not only that but i would know if keeping my BP for her is a good move or not.
I wish we could have the patch notes before the patch lunch. Like that i would know if thr crow lady is getting some huge nerf or not. Not only that but i would know if keeping my BP for her is a good move or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We always get it usually 30 minutes before launch.
After hearing complaints revolving around her power interactions, we've decided to once again remove her hands, however to balance her losing her power, she'll gain a sweet kicking animation to injure survivors.
At that point they should just release the patch at the same time it would be the same XD. I mean in a lot of other game they release their patch note almost a week in advance so player know what will happen and work their strat around that.
Mm...patch lunch. There's an 'eating crow' joke in there somewhere but I can't find it.
That said - it's a new killer. If she's stronger than 'B' tier or is at all difficult for newer players to go against, she'll get nerfed.
I don't think they will nerf her be release i think they will keep her strong so people buy her then boom nerf hammer starts in a week or two
I'd be extremely disappointed if that was the case.
Same was said of boons, no nerfs since live still.
It seems to be the case at least with killers lately.
To be fair it doesn't normally take them a lot longer to nerf survivor stuff then killer but there is still time for it to happen but I honestly don't think it will.