Please, reduce the amount of times oni screams on the menu
Seriously, he goes into rage 7 times per minute if I leave it on the killer selection.
I seriously wish he didn't do his Yamaoka Wrath all the time, if not ever while i'm selecting a killer, because after a few times (and he tends to repeat it a lot) it gets quite annoying.
I created the account just for this suggestion, since now I started playing Oni, and it's something that i'm noticing.
I really wish he was a bit more quiet at least during the killer selection screen.
Comments
Can they just lower the volume, that would work too
If you scream louder when he screams you'll only hear your scream instead. Hope this helps.
The fact that you can't mute or disable the killer menu volume is absurd.
I have my volume mixer pinned to my taskbar to mute DBD whenever I'm not in-game.