Keys: When are they Getting Reworked

Hey Developers,

When are keys getting reworked so they actually do something instead of being bloodpoint wasters in the survivors blood-web.

Comments

  • @Munqaxus said:

    Hey Developers,

    When are keys getting reworked so they actually do something instead of being bloodpoint wasters in the survivors blood-web.

    Just pair it up with left behind... you'll always escape. The aura reading on the killer or on your team is nice... they could improve it.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    Hey Developers,

    When are keys getting reworked so they actually do something instead of being bloodpoint wasters in the survivors blood-web.

    What do they cost so much for their uselessness?

    Make them brown quality (3000) because now they are trash

    Or make it a more commanding one, let it open doors more quickly

    Consider that you take an object that should be played in the last game, but throughout the game it is useless (conclusion = it should at least do something at the end)

  • Agreed. Keys are useless unless you run Addons. I'd like for them to atleast be able to see Survivor Auras

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Agreed. Keys are useless unless you run Addons. I'd like for them to atleast be able to see Survivor Auras

    There’s add ons for that.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Agreed. Keys are useless unless you run Addons. I'd like for them to atleast be able to see Survivor Auras

    I agree they should at least give something even empty

    What if you find it in the chest? then it looks like garbage

    For this reason, the keys should give something without improvements.

  • @Hunter_Main_322 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2658410#Comment_2658410

    I agree they should at least give something even empty

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2658419#Comment_2658419

    What if you find it in the chest? then it looks like garbage

    For this reason, the keys should give something without improvements.

    If you find a dull or skeleton key you can use it for a last chance at the hatch.

  • One simple rework would be to remove all keys except one of green/yellow rarity and make it open chests at double speed, consume it and give an item of purple rarity with strong addons attached, that way it's like a value item that's not op but but it's worth bringing to the match.

  • @vacaman said:

    One simple rework would be to remove all keys except one of green/yellow rarity and make it open chests at double speed, consume it and give an item of purple rarity with strong addons attached, that way it's like a value item that's not op but but it's worth bringing to the match.

    Honestly, I wish Maps and Keys both had 3 different rarities, I don't understand why there are only 2 map rarities and 2 key rarities (with a useless green key).

    I like your idea for a quick way to make keys useful. I think the Keys should give another charge to chest, so you can open chests that have already been opened.

    Another idea is just give match long...

    • Red Keys - Get Bond
    • Purple Keys - Get Aftercare
    • Green Keys - See the OoO

    Then change the addons to add other Killer and Survivor aura reading perks such as Kindred, Alert, etc. Basically the reverse of maps, that only allow you to see Killer objects, keys would let you see Survivor and Killer auras.

  • @vacaman said:

    One simple rework would be to remove all keys except one of green/yellow rarity and make it open chests at double speed, consume it and give an item of purple rarity with strong addons attached, that way it's like a value item that's not op but but it's worth bringing to the match.

    I'm already interested in taking your fictional subject than the current misunderstanding

    @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2659326#Comment_2659326

    Honestly, I wish Maps and Keys both had 3 different rarities, I don't understand why there are only 2 map rarities and 2 key rarities (with a useless green key).

    I like your idea for a quick way to make keys useful. I think the Keys should give another charge to chest, so you can open chests that have already been opened.

    Another idea is just give match long...

    • Red Keys - Get Bond
    • Purple Keys - Get Aftercare
    • Green Keys - See the OoO

    Then change the addons to add other Killer and Survivor aura reading perks such as Kindred, Alert, etc. Basically the reverse of maps, that only allow you to see Killer objects, keys would let you see Survivor and Killer auras.

    Can make it so that with a key you can open wooden doors

    And if you slam the door hard, you can stun the killer