Hex: devour hope with m2
I always thought doing an m2 while devour hope is up would hide the fact that it's up.
Going against nemesis today, he m2'd me and i got the notification. Is that a bug or a change I missed?
I always thought doing an m2 while devour hope is up would hide the fact that it's up.
Going against nemesis today, he m2'd me and i got the notification. Is that a bug or a change I missed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Neither, it's always been like this. I think there's just one killer whose M2 doesn't reveal DH, but I can't even remember who it is
Really? Does if work that way for NOED too?
Using your M2 used to hide Devour Hope. I don't know why they removed it
They make it reveal Devour with special attacks too...probably was a wee bit overpowered
Does that mean tier 1 devour is stronger than tier 3?
it's plague with red vomit
Are you referring to old Devour? It’s essentially the same across all tiers now, just a minor haste increase each tier for every hook beyond the second token.
For some reasons M2 attacks doesn't show your NOED.
I wonder why 🙂
NOED only shows on a basic attack. Devour Hope is revealed by M2s. Corrupt Purge was an exception at some point, not sure if it still is or not.
There was a tournament game a while back where Otz ran devour on plague and only used corrupt purge from 3 tokens to 5 so it was never revealed until he mori’d someone xD