Totem nerf/ buff

Many people have made valid points about totems being too OP.


I'd firstly like to say that I'm a CASUAL SURV MAIN BUT I DO PLAY KILLERS TOO.


Shadow step:

Having this one perk can massively cripple many of the killer's meta perks like nurse's calling and BBQ. That's pretty unfair for killers. I think hiding scratch marks is fine but the aura blocking part has to go.


New perk:

I have no name for this perk, it should be a new perk to allow killers to at least keep half the effect of their hexes or something when the hex totem is cleared. For things like devour hope that rely on tokens, just divide the tokens in 2 and round up the number. Which means any killer can turn into a myers tier 3. Indirect buff to stealth killers like wraith and ghostface.


New perk:

Again, I don't like to name perks. New perk that works like corrupt intervention, just that it blocks totems instead so it can't be cleared. lasts maybe 160/180/200 seconds? or something?


I understand that the interaction between both the new perks I created can mean that killers have a much easier time setting up to become a tier 3 myers but think about it, 4 pax squads are already effecient enough to make this part not matter so much and if you play solo survs, those ineffecient survs who don't do gens, duckwalk around the map, hide hide hide... Don't you think it's time something tough on them should make them wake up and realise they need to do gens to win?


Also, my ideas are not even close to being refined yet, needs more fine tuning, just speak your mind here BUT DON'T BE RUDE/ CONDESCENDING LIKE SOME KIDS ON THE SERVER. Be respectful, people. :)

Comments

  • Corrupt but for totems is actually pretty ######### good idea. i want to see that in a game.

  • @kaskader said:

    Corrupt but for totems is actually pretty ######### good idea. i want to see that in a game.

    Yeah I'd very much like to see that too but it won't even be a possibility for the next few killers' release cause they probably have to discuss with the dev team first before anything.