Any update on the DDOSing situation?
I don't currently have a VPN, and I'd just like to feel safe if I'm gonna be playing. It's been a couple of weeks now, and I'm starting to get a tad concerned
I don't currently have a VPN, and I'd just like to feel safe if I'm gonna be playing. It's been a couple of weeks now, and I'm starting to get a tad concerned
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They could at the very least hide all usernames for now until the issue resolves, ik that's not much but it may prevent a little.
No news sadly.
If you want to play anyway, you can use Windscribe or Protonvpn for free.
Free VPNs are as bad as playing the game without one honestly.
Just to inform you - VPN really works against DDoS problem.
It's just a matter of ping while using it.
Before VPN got 2 lag-DC during one hour.
Turned VPN on - 36 trials without being disconnected.
Got lag and freeze once, but wasn't dropped from the game.
Now I can enjoy the game, hope others will too.