Are we allowed to post our BHVR Game ID thingies here?
IE Raccoon #12ab34?
The usercode given to you in DBD, I mean.
IE Raccoon #12ab34?
The usercode given to you in DBD, I mean.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see why not? It's how you add people as friends.
Just keep your CloudID very, very secret :)
Good question 🤔 and I hope this gets answered @MandyTalk sorry for the ping just hoping this gets attention
Oh (Good) boy O_O
Which one is the cloud id?
The super long one from settings?
The long one at the bottom of the settings where you need to press the eye to reveal it
I don't think that's their actual tag, since the actual ones are usually 4 characters only and the posted one as an example was 6
I'm imaging you having the game of your life with someone unrelated by punching that in :P