150k BP code
150k BP code "easyasabc"
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1463220854645530635?t=twmvAYjplHFrRxJE-bYIvA&s=19150k BP code "easyasabc"
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1463220854645530635?t=twmvAYjplHFrRxJE-bYIvA&s=19
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
sweet!
One week too early.
Also thanks mate.
Sweet! :)
Now give me three minutes to type it in with my controller...
I love when I accidently hit the "done" button part way through and have to start over from the beginning typing in the code. Waiting in queue for a match is quicker than typing with a controller. ๐
Any idea how long it lasts? I'd prefer to save it for the chapter
Tweet says 1 week.
@bm33
Many thanks.
I don't have Twitter account, so it's extra useful.
No problem, glad to help. ๐
That's like....3 bloodwebs.
Incredible.
Thank you kindly :D