got a match penalty for no reason

the server shuts down and i get disconnected , the game still gives me bloodpoints but a 5 min penalty for "disconnecting" how this fair? can i do something about this ?

Comments

  • sucks to be you right now

  • only thing you can do is wait out the penalty. Happens when some things are out of our control.

  • That’s a reason why the initial penalty is so short (only 5 minutes). thank the people that abused disconnecting for the penalties to exist at all.

  • 5 mins? I could have sworn it was shorter. Ive had the same scenario happen to me and i thought it was only 1 min. I could be wrong. Either way i watched a short youtube vid while i waited.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    5 mins? I could have sworn it was shorter. Ive had the same scenario happen to me and i thought it was only 1 min. I could be wrong. Either way i watched a short youtube vid while i waited.

    By the time you load back in, there's probably only a couple minutes remaining.

  • Now, be careful and don't let this happen to you three days in a row or you could be looking at 24 hours.