Freddie locker

Hi, this is my first post and I don't know where I should post this, because it isn't a wish, is a thing that in my opinion devs should change or take a look.
I really like the game and i can see all the effort they've put on making this game as immersive as possible, but when i played against freddie i noticed something weird, when you hide in a locker and freddie opens it, the survivor goes to dream world just because mechanics need it.
How i see this, i find more logic that the survivor should faint when the locker opens and then freddie makes the survivor go to dream dimension.

I don't know if i've explained well because I don't speak english really well, but i hope you understand my post.

Comments

  • Yeah, learned the hard way myself - don't hide in lockers against Freddy.

  • @Florida_Man said:
    Hi, this is my first post and I don't know where I should post this, because it isn't a wish, is a thing that in my opinion devs should change or take a look.
    I really like the game and i can see all the effort they've put on making this game as immersive as possible, but when i played against freddie i noticed something weird, when you hide in a locker and freddie opens it, the survivor goes to dream world just because mechanics need it.
    How i see this, i find more logic that the survivor should faint when the locker opens and then freddie makes the survivor go to dream dimension.

    I don't know if i've explained well because I don't speak english really well, but i hope you understand my post.

    Sharp hand joe is already in a bad spot, so while I understand your concern. It's probably best to leave him as he is until he gets a rework or serious buff.

  • That would be really unfair for him. I feel its fun to catch survivors in the locker the current way. Saves time. 
  • to be honest he should also be able to perform grabs that way when survivors hear his lullaby they dont keep o working instead the scatter

  • Nah it is like he is pulling you by force into the dreamworld. I like the idea above about how he should be able to grab people off things into the dreamworld.

    He sings you too sleep or forces you into his dreamworld.. sounds good to me.

  • @TheBean said:
    Nah it is like he is pulling you by force into the dreamworld. I like the idea above about how he should be able to grab people off things into the dreamworld.

    He sings you too sleep or forces you into his dreamworld.. sounds good to me.

    yeah and like i said above if he could grab from the dream world and you lowered his terror radius with perks and add ons he would be extremely effective

  • Imagine if Freddy could not see a survivor inside a locker or grab a survivor from a locker when they are not asleep?

  • @HellDescent said:
    Imagine if Freddy could not see a survivor inside a locker or grab a survivor from a locker when they are not asleep?

    then he would b even more screwed over as lockers become safe havens

  • okay, i see that i don't explained enough, sorry

    what i tried to say is just to change the animation, keeping everything, just changing the animation when freddie opens the locker, the survivor faints and freddie grabs him. this way it would explain why freddie can grab the survivor even if he's not dreaming, this way when in the animation when the locker opens, freddie put the fainted survivor in dream without changing any mechanic.
    sorry if i've confused anyone and thanks

  • @TheBean said:
    Nah it is like he is pulling you by force into the dreamworld. I like the idea above about how he should be able to grab people off things into the dreamworld.

    He sings you too sleep or forces you into his dreamworld.. sounds good to me.

    yes, when the locker opens the survivor falls asleep because he's scared or something and freddie can grab him.