Have you ever been accused of cheating due to Mad Grit?
*was, not as.
*was, not as.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have actually. I dont know why nobody reads perks if they are new
yeah it was highkey tragic for them
This just makes me think of Benjo's videos.
No, but I did spam a Glyph as Spirit granting the same effect, and they accused me of being some kind of hacker XD
Yes. It was on Game map. I used full fun build Mad Grit, Iron Grasp, Agitation, Starstruck on Trickster. And survivors was sticking around when I carry someone to the hook. So with agitation it wasn't a problem to catch up to survivors. It was a fast match. They were mad at the end and someone said I was hacking.