REMOVE SSBM

Just a lot of problems … like … no based on skill at all.

just based on exit or not … be campy or on a locker, easy elo win

Comments

  • If you want to abuse the system and get to a higher MMR than where you belong... Go for it...

    I use the system to average out my MMR by playing the way I wanna play, and using the builds I wanna use. I think SBMM should be used this way.

  • I'd sooner see it tweaked slightly so it can tidy up some unfortunate edge cases.

    It's important to remember that you're not supposed to be trying to max out your MMR, though. That's just shooting yourself in the foot, raising yourself to a level where everyone's as sweaty as possible all the time for zero benefit- if you like playing that way, go for it, but otherwise ease up and be okay with the occasional loss.

  • I’m salty because I always run soloQ with useless potatoes and I’m doing all