are u having some issues with the performance of the game today?.
yesterday was fine but this night was awful... i dont know why but it also happened to some of my friends, the game was working terribly.
yesterday was fine but this night was awful... i dont know why but it also happened to some of my friends, the game was working terribly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was more or less the same as always for me when I played earlier. But it was freaking out whenever I was messing around in the store pretending they weren't selling Auric Cells. I had to back out and reenter the shop for the option to buy to return. That was the only "weird" thing with DBD today, for me.
I've been having performance issues on PC recently, it ain't looking so well for me.