Lighteweight finally useful with overcome?
What do you think?
What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lucky break is way better, especially with a good medkit
It might be, but it seems like that would be two wasted slots. I'd rather have something I can control more instead of relying on RNG tiles and/or killers' tracking abilities. I'll still try it though just to break things up a little.
heck yeah.
I hadn't even thought of that.
self preservation could also work.
I saw someone had an idea about having lucky have an activatable duration when becoming injured, but dropping the timer before you can't use it anymore.
I was looking at
Overcome
Iron Will
Lucky Break
Boon: Shadow Step
To escape chases
it may be better to swap shadow for coh.
Or self care
Or use a medkit idk yet.
Unfortunately not.
I wish they'd make lightweight silence your footsteps, would be useful.
Conversely Predator increase running and walking footstep sounds.
We already know about lucky break. But that perk is not useless like lighteweight
yeah...