How to get Victor to play right
So, I'm at the exit gates and the cute little tyke runs up to me and I crouch down and pet him on the head. Victor growls a bit and then gives me a hug. I think 'cool, the kid needs just a bit of love so I hug him back but he kind of reminds me of this cat I had that would always just extend their claws'. How do I get him to play right?
His big sis shows up and, well, I think she's got a thing for me because she knocks Victor off and puts me on a hook so she can get some one on one time with me gazing soulfully into my eyes. I'm like 'hey baby, if you'd just stop trying to kill all my friends to get some one on one time with the Acester, I could cook you up some beans and coffee at the campfire'.
When I say this, Charlotte quite often just smacks me a couple of times but that's just because of the time Huntress told her I said to Huntress 'Hey baby, do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past a second time?' Of course, after I said that Huntress hit me in the head with a hatchet so I think that's a sign she's not interested, right?
Charlotte's not really my type but in this crazy, campfire Entity type world you gotta take love where you find it.
I just wish Charlotte could take some anger management sessions but I hear this guy who calls himself the Doctor is offering couples therapy sessions for free and all I have to do is go to the basement of the Lery Memorial Institute and he'll sign me up. Pretty good deal, huh?
Anyway this is Disco Ace Visconti signing off for now. Peace
Comments
God dammit.
Is this canon?
I wish!