Funny Stories: DBD Edition
Do you ever have anything that happens to you while playing DBD that you think is funny and that you would like to share with the rest of the community? Well, here's the place!
The only thing I have at the moment is the time I was on the Midwich and really frustrated because I hate Midwich. I was playing as Nemesis so I decided to take my frustration out and hit a wall. Except instead of the sound of my fist hitting the wall, it made the sound of my fist hitting a person I couldn't even see because it was too dark and they were just hiding there!
Comments
Me and 2 friends were ######### around and all running Pizza Dwight, (when that was still was thing)
They had the names "Cultist" and I was "Cult Leader"
Well a few games in, our random saw our gimmick and also ran Pizza Dwight, we got the game and we got a Billy who was also just messin around, we were all taking turns repairing each gen (Billy was really bad at it tho >:( )
Next thing you know the random friended me and we actually played as a 4 man group for the next few months after that. Unfortunately the 3 others dont play the game as much these days.
Those were some good times...
"Pizza Dwight"?
This, only difference was me as the Cult Leader having the prestiged pants
Huntress hatchet hit me from huge distance.
It was funny, right after leaving a gen for a second my head got that massive hit.
I think it's funny when I get hit by Trickster's blades when he's throwing them at someone else. I freak out and run thinking he's throwing them at me and then no more come my way and I'm like, "Oh no, wait, I'm good," then go on repairing that generator.
Someone had the name "Slug Me [redacted to prevent witchhuntng]" and, well, I kept them slugged until they bled out. They were very mad the experience wasn't at all what they expected and told me to kill myself. Very sad when I go out of my way to make people's dreams come true and they treat me like I am some sort of animal.
Tonight I spawned with 3 other survivors, so we tested the gen and Ruin was in action. There was just room for 2 survivors, so Tapp and I wondered off in search of Ruin. We saw Trapper in the distance, kept down and carried on.
Shortly, we arrived at the totem. Tapp had Leader equipt, so pointed for me to dismantle it whilst he kept close by. The totem cleansed. Haunted Ground activated. I slowly turned towards Tapp, and he slowly turned away from me and crouched.
For some reason, the way we both reacted tickled me. There have been many funny moments, but that's the latest.
Just played trial against Pinhead where it was so obvious I was going to lose that I just decided to run in circles around a tree to escape the chains. Pinhead eventually found me like that, watched for a minute, then took a couple swings at me to knock me down. Having already given up, I didn't struggle, although he gives me an eternity to as he takes me on a tour of the entire match to find the hatch, which he then let's me have! I'm still cracking up about it.