I really think the Game wants to troll me.
No, i really do, because recently i had some very bad matches. you know, toxic survs, only about 3 hooks befor genrushed to the ground, this #########. but that is not the problem, the problem is that the match result allways shows me, brutal killer and this stuff. like i didnt really screwd up just then. and that goes on and on and on. sbm doesnt puts me down because the game all the time says that i did a great job. what the f*** guys?!
Comments
The "brutal killer" part has nothing to do with your MMR. That only relates to your rank for your monthly bp.
it still is strange that the game tells me the match result is great even though it was total garbage
I could be wrong, but ever since the addition of MMR I think Brutal killer is the worst you can get, I can't recall the last time I got Entity Displeased even in matches I played absolutely horrible on.
That is right, i could not recall either.
to be honest, i would rather have that than brutal killer everytime. enti dis is just you did bad but i couldnt care less, brut kill feels just... wrong.